Name: Internet Status 4 7 TNT.zip Size
Description for Internet Status 4.7
Internet Status 4.7
Internet Status lets you know if your MAC is connected to internet or not.
Get connection status of your Internet / Network connection right from the menu bar. This utility adds a neat colour (Green/Red) icon on the menu bar which lets you know the status of the connection and shows other information as follows.
▸ Shows your Public and Local IP address
▸ Upload/Download speed at the moment.
▸ Export connection status report with date and time in .txt format.
▸ Works with Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.
▸ Shows Network Speed and Data Usage for current session
▸ Ready for new MacOS Sierra.
Why you should have “Internet Status App”
- See the connection Status with color icons or mono colored icons.
- Shows current Data transfer(Upload/Download) speed.
- Show total data usage from system start.
- Get the public IP address of your computer and just click to copy.
- Retina Display enabled icons with apple dark theme support.
- Option to change status bar icon colour from monochrome to coloured.
- Can choose icon for menu bar from icon set.
Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot.
>> Green/Black icon
Indicates that you are connected to an active network
>> Yellow/Gray icon
Indicates that you are PC is connected, but not an active network
>> Red/Empty Circle icon
Indicates that you are not connected to an active network
>> Public IP
Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
Down: 1.70 Kbps (1.2 Gbps)
Up : 0.25 Kbps (2.2 Gbps)
“Down/Up”, Indicate your Download/Upload data speed at the moment
“(1.2 Gbps)” is the total data uploaded or downloaded by your system from start
>> Run at Startup
Enable/Disable launching the app at system login
>> Show Coloured Icon
Show Colored Status Icons or Monochrome
>> Enable Notification
Get notified when you are connected/disconnected from the active network(internet)
>> Export Status Log
Click to read/export all the status logs for internet connection status.
Compatibility: macOS 10.8 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://appyogi.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/internet-status-online-not/id1039633009?mt=12
What’s New in Internet Status 4.7
- Now select icons from the set to display in menu bar.
- Improved the notification alert.
- Overall performance improvement.
- Minor bug fix.